ClickMotive is very proud to introduce ClickMotive Fusion Mobile – Version 3!
Fusion Mobile V3 takes our industry-leading Fusion Mobile platform and pushes us even further into the lead. This is a ground-up re-write taking advantages of industry & technology changes from the past 6 months. The world of “mobile” is changing very fast compared to the rest of the world and ClickMotive continues to lead. Here are some highlights of the major improvements:
Touch-enabled phones like iPhone & Android can produce eye-popping display – and it’s the right medium for pictures – lots of pictures. We’ve taken this to the extreme.
- Almost all listings (Vehicles, Models, Specials, Incentives, etc.) have pictures on them – making it easier to see where you’re going – no more reading required –just click the picture of what you want
Photo galleries dramatically upgraded for ease of use and fun – now they work a lot like Facebook galleries – just flick through to see more
ClickMotive pioneered fresh, clean websites that look & feel like native Apple iPhone applications. This created an edge in the market that all our competitors have since copied. It’s time to innovate again! Using the new Fusion Desktop Palette engine, we have released 6 new Palettes (color schemes) for mobile websites giving us a total of 7 designs and 14 configurations:
Dealers can now customize their mobile websites more than ever before – to break away from the pack with a distinct look all their own. In addition to the eight exciting new color palettes, they also have the choice of two very distinctive looking home screens, shown below:
You can also re-order or change any of the items on the home page in just seconds. In this version we also added the ability for custom markup pages to extend the functionality even further!
Faster Launch Times
We decreased the size of files for initial load resulting in a startup time that is 3 to 7 Times Faster than our previous version (our previous version was already the fastest in the industry)
Speed, Speed, Speed!
In Fusion Mobile v2, we pioneered a new technology for improving application performance. We call it “predictive loading”. The idea is to figure out what the user will click before they click it – and pre-load it. The result is navigation performance that is faster than the human eye. In Mobile v3, we amplified this even further:
- We invented and implemented a queuing prioritizing engine that analyzes user behavior and prepares details behind the scenes – the result is a seemingly zero-load time on most pages
- We programmed in “predictive loading” that increases the psychological sensation of speed. This is in use on almost all forward navigation.
- Faster shortcut navigation everywhere – for example, in the previous version, if there was only one used Toyota in stock and it was a Camry, the user would click “Used Inventory”, then “Toyota”, then “Camry”, then see a listing (with one Vehicle) and click the listing to get to the Vehicle. This is 5 clicks. The last click would take 1-3 seconds. In Fusion Mobile v3, the user clicks “Used Inventory”, then “Toyota (Camry)” – 2 clicks and usually zero seconds of wait.
Huge Inventory Searches
With all the big performance optimizations – we’ve suped up Fusion Mobile to be able to handle some of the biggest inventory lists in the world! Dealer Groups, Manufacturer Regions, or nation-wide sites are now ready-to-go on the most responsive platform ever!
More Screen Shapes & Sizes
More & more hand-held devices are being released every day – and not all of them have the same shape & size of screen. With Fusion Mobile v3, any size, any angle looks great.
More Ways to Get Leads
- Every single Model, Trim, Vehicle, Special, Incentive, Department, & Video has the option to Call, Email or Text.
- Every call to action is represented with both text and an icon – no reading required, just touch the picture you want.
- Deep Linking – (a Fusion Mobile breakthrough!) – the new iPhone technologies used by most companies are very cool and slick – but not very SEO friendly. ClickMotive has pioneered a technology that combines the best of both of these words – rich interactive pages that can take very deep links from search engines, bookmarks, sharing programs, and future concepts like phone scanned inventory tags and more.
- Friendly URLs (a Fusion Mobile breakthrough!) – URLs are rich with keywords and organization that search engines love.
- Optimized Mobile SEO (a Fusion Mobile breakthrough) – all pages are correctly tagged for cataloging by mobile search engines
- Fusion Meta Engine – this feature from Fusion Desktop allows SEO experts and consultants to tweak title tag & meta tag formulas for each page.
- Markup – add your own custom content to your Fusion Mobile website.
Fusion Mobile v3 relied on external applications like Google Maps & the Video Player for some functionality. The problem was this forced the consumer to leave the website. Most consumers will not be smart enough to know how to get back. All of this is solved in Mobile v3 with “Stay-In-Page” features like:
- Videos now play “in page” – with full controls that work just like the video player on YouTube – but without ever leaving the site. [i]
- Photo Gallery “Flick-Through” Browsing – never leave the page while you casually flick through one picture after another – featured on Vehicle & Research pages.
Improvements for low-end phones
Older phones (and some newer phones!) do not have the same capabilities of rich touch-enabled devices like iPhone and Android. We still want these users to get the most they can out of the mobile experience. Several new features have been added to support this group of users.
- Incentives – these were left out of the last version
- Video Gallery – uses all the capabilities of lower-end phones
- Map – stronger integration with Google Mobile Maps
- Markup – the content is shared with the “Mobile Touch” interface.
More High-End Platforms
- More new devices mean more shapes and sizes of screens – Fusion Mobile is now 100% flexible and can change shape and size as needed.
- Landscape mode – when the screen gets “wider” than it is “tall” the entire screen, including picture galleries and more – all adjust automatically.
More Devices Detected
We audit the world of mobile once per month and add new device detection code – supporting more and more mobile devices. For the month of July we added detection support for HTC Smart_F3188, LG GR700, LG LN240, LG VN250, LG VN250L, LG VN250P, Motorola Evoke, Nokia C3, Nokia E73, Nokia N8, SAMSUNG GT-M3710, SAMSUNG I8910, SAMSUNG SCHR100, SAMSUNG SCH-U750P, SAMSUNG SGH-i917, SAMSUNG SPH-M570, SonyEricsson M1i, SonyEricsson U5a, SonyEricsson U5at, SonyEricsson U5i, Toshiba TG02, Samsung SCH-i910, and HTC ADR6300
Well, Fusion Mobile was already one of the hottest products on the market. Dealers, Regions, Groups, & OEMs everywhere are waking up to the fact that many of their customers use phones to surf the web these days. To be ready, you MUST have a fast, full-featured, rich, engaging web presence in mobile If you do, you meet car buyers where they want to talk – and the results speak for themselves. Even in our current version we see conversion rates way above 40% on a normal basis.
Fusion Mobile V3 is the next step – it’s a free upgrade to all current Fusion Mobile customers. Contact our sales team at 888-518-5513 for more information.
[i] Works on devices which natively support HTML5 video tag. Other devices are provided a link to play the video externally